Wednesday, April 11, 2007

St. Joseph Village 10: Site Development Update

(Click on the image for a larger view...it's always like that, I just forget to mention...some might not notice so I decided to mention it here.)

Last Sunday (April 8) I decided to take pics of every angle of St. Joseph Village 10 and afterwards, St. Joseph Village 9.

From the jeepney terminal, I walked about 50m to the gate... (tricycles are everywhere if you wish to ride one)...


The inviting gate of SJV10...


...left side...


...the right side...


..just past the gate...this is Phase 2 where Parklea houses will be...


...looking left...


...to the right where the proposed Pavilion will be erected...


...the proposed design of the Pavilion... (block 3)


This is at the left of the Pavilion...it's used for buyers tripping as shade while talking over the area...I'm just not so sure if it will stay there or if it's temporary...


I was at the start of block 10...(check the map)


Block 15 on the left side...


Looking from block 11 towards 15...


Block 9






More to come...BRB...

No comments: